To Fifteen Fine Names

Write 15 things that you want to say to 15 different people, one for each. It could be a confession, an opinion, a thought, anything. However, you can't write something you already confessed or something you already said, it has to be something new. Tell them which is whom if you want to, but you don't have to.


In this post (in random order) :
Rizka Dwi Putri, Mutiara Ramadhiani, Istina Dwi P, Hartsaniya, Rachmat Lianda, Andika Chaktiaji Z, Naila Rahmania, Ferinda P Lestari, Farah Nabila, Rizka Ratmilia, Prathito A Wisambodhi, Tika Meutia Lubis, Torik Danumaya, Osha Adyancha, Nasya Daniya Marhani


  1. I wish we could have a heart-to-heart talk without having to be awkward about it. I've made several attempts but so far none succeeded.
  2. I love talking and sharing something personal with you cause you always have something good to say, something far from the typical "Sabar ya,", something that makes sense, something that I need to hear.
  3. What I see is, you're pretty. Even when you say you're having a bad hair day. It's funny how you not even slightly think that you are. But I guess that's also what makes you pretty.
  4. Sometimes I feel like you don't pay enough attention to what I'm saying. But nonetheless, for me you're still my best friend, a nice person to talk to, and the one I'll turn to when something big, good or bad, is happening to me.
  5. It's amazing that no matter how cheesy a story is, as long as you laugh when it's told, it counts as a good one. That's how great your laugh is.
  6. You're unique, and your uniqueness is the kind of unique I like. And it's cool how you managed to keep it that way.
  7. I think you're probably a genius. If yes, it's awesome how someone can be genius and witty at the same time.
  8. I have faith in you, I know you'll be great whatever it is that you're doing. So don't mind their sayings, go for your dream.
  9. I love the way you talk and write. I think you're cool and I like it how sharing something unfortunate with you can be so fun.
  10. Somehow I miss how close we used to be. I want to share stories with you but our current distance kinda hold me back from telling literally everything.
  11. I never know I can be friends with you. Hanging out with you gives me a different kind of fun.
  12. I did feel bad. But however I don't regret doing what I did cause talking and joking the way we do now is so much better than how things were before. You're great.
  13. The way you are is funny. It makes me feel like I have to be dependable when you're around.
  14. What you say is rarely what I want to hear. But I like being your friend, and I like it how what you type always sounds so friendly.
  15. Seeing you makes me feel optimistic in a weird way. I feel like if you can get there, so can I. The thought of you getting there first is annoying, but it makes me run faster.

Which one is yours?

31 Writebacks:

  tikameutia

Friday, October 02, 2009

gw yang mana nih??
any clue?

  Prathito

Friday, October 02, 2009

9? 6? 7? 11?

  Istina

Friday, October 02, 2009

ehm which one's me? 1? or maybe 14?

  NABILA

Friday, October 02, 2009

no 5 ya? apa gw yang jenius? wikikikiki

  Nasye

Friday, October 02, 2009

hmm 4? clue dong nunggg hehe

  Nunu Fithria

Saturday, October 03, 2009

tikameutia : what do sisters usually do?

paw25694 : One of them is true. You know now.

Istina : yah neither wiiik haha :-D

Nabila : cieee beneer haha. (bukan yang jenius btw, in case lu salah nangkep wakakak)

Nasye : Bukaaan. Your comment is the clue :-D

  Nasye

Saturday, October 03, 2009

aduh apadeh jadi bingung haha. apa 3? gue kan emang pretty abissss hahaha

  NABILA

Saturday, October 03, 2009

wa maunya wa yang jenius!
w gx mau TaU

  Nunu Fithria

Saturday, October 03, 2009

Nasye : wahaha kalo pretty apa hubungannya coba sama tulisaan. yang muji lo pretty cukup agyl aja deh nas ya haha

Nabila : plZ lw j9n bk1n w4 cDiih .

  tikameutia

Saturday, October 03, 2009

3? 15?

  Nunu Fithria

Saturday, October 03, 2009

neither. cups lu ah haha

  Prathito

Saturday, October 03, 2009

Sorrie Nab's q dah ambiel jenius. Mang ckiidh sangadh tp ya begitulah cXnknya. No. 1 siapa sich? Pasti orang yang dekat banget sama lo dech. Masih ada hubungan keluarga ya pasti? Kakak? Adik? Kakak perempuan ya pasti?

  Rizka D. Putri

Saturday, October 03, 2009

yeaaayy me! i'm on the list hihi. which one tapi nuuuu? :D

  Nunu Fithria

Sunday, October 04, 2009

paw25694 : wakakak fuck lu to

Rizka : aww you're on blogger! kamu yang di atas2 zka hehe

  tikameutia

Sunday, October 04, 2009

nuu gw menyerah yg mana?? satu??

  Rizka D. Putri

Sunday, October 04, 2009

number 2 kah? hihi :p

  Unknown

Sunday, October 04, 2009

hmmmm am i #13? haha

  Nunu Fithria

Sunday, October 04, 2009

Tika : cie you bought paw's words haha

Rizka : Close! :--D

Naila : Go less than 5 numbers up :--D

  Nasye

Sunday, October 04, 2009

hahaha apaan deh lo nungg, aduh berapa dong 14? clueee dongss

  Unknown

Sunday, October 04, 2009

uhhh okay, so..... 9? :D yes? no?

  Istina

Sunday, October 04, 2009

huaaah any clue?

  Nunu Fithria

Sunday, October 04, 2009

Nasye : Okay now you need clue no more haha

Naila : Yes!

Istina : mutiply Nabila's by another number :--D

  Istina

Sunday, October 04, 2009

hmmm so is it... 10? ahahaa

  tikameutia

Sunday, October 04, 2009

.......... i'll never know then

  Nunu Fithria

Monday, October 05, 2009

Istina : hmm I don't know, could also be fifteen ;p

tika : katanya saudara kandung...

  Istina

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

I know, err... 10 or 15? ahahaa

  Nunu Fithria

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

:-) your number reflects perfection

  Istina

Saturday, October 10, 2009

so, 10 is it!

  Andika Chaktiaji Zulfiqar

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

12..

  Nunu Fithria

Monday, November 09, 2009

woots double bingo!

  Torik Danumaya

Sunday, November 15, 2009

nu gue yang mana? antara range prathito kah 67,9,11, atau bukan? hehehe